SIGNPOSTS - Pointing the way to Jesus, the Way, and the Truth, and the Light.

Please feel free to share

Sunday, January 22, 2023

Hail, My Ever Blessed Redeemer - Part I




 HAIL, MY EVER BLESSED REDEEMER!

by John Wingrove


Hail, my ever blessed Jesus!

Only Thee I wish to sing;

To my soul Thy Name is precious,

Thou my Prophet, Priest and King.

O what mercy flows from heaven!

O what joy and happiness!

Love I much? I’m much forgiven;

I’m a miracle of grace.


Once with Adam’s race in ruin,

Unconcerned in sin I lay;

Swift destruction still pursuing,

Till my Saviour passed that way.

Witness, all ye hosts of heaven,

My Redeemer’s tenderness!

Love I much? I’m much forgiven,

I’m a miracle of grace.


Shout, ye bright angelic choir!

Praise the Lamb enthroned above;

While, astonished, I admire

God’s free grace and boundless love.

That blest moment I received Him,

Filled my soul with joy and peace;

Love I much? I’m much forgiven,

I’m a miracle of grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment