SIGNPOSTS - Pointing the way to Jesus, the Way, and the Truth, and the Light.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE SIGNPOST IMAGES TO SOCIAL MEDIA.

Thursday, January 19, 2023

God Has Blotted Them Out


I have blotted out your transgressions like a cloud and your sins like mist; return to me, for I have redeemed you.  Sing, O heavens, for the LORD has done it; shout, O depths of the earth; break forth into singing, O mountains, O forest, and every tree in it! ~Isaiah 44:22-23

...God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their wrongdoings against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation. ~2 Corinthians 5:19

GOD HAS BLOTTED THEM OUT (CHORUS)

by M. Sander

God has blotted them out,

I’m happy and glad and free;

God has blotted them out,

I’ll turn to Isaiah and see;

Chapter forty-four,

Twenty-two and three;

He’s blotted them out and now and I can shout,

For that means me.

No comments:

Post a Comment