SIGNPOSTS - Pointing the way to Jesus, the Way, and the Truth, and the Light.

Please feel free to share

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Constantly Abiding



CONSTANTLY ABIDING 

by Anne S. Murphy

 There’s a peace in my heart that the world never gave,

A peace it cannot take away;

Tho' the trials of life may surround like a cloud,

I’ve a peace that has come there to stay!


Refrain:

Constantly abiding, Jesus is mine;

Constantly abiding, rapture divine;

He never leaves me lonely, whispers, O, so kind:

“I will never leave thee,” Jesus is mine.


All the world seemed to sing of a Savior and King,

When peace sweetly came to my heart;

Troubles all fled away and my night turned to day,

Blessed Jesus, how glorious Thou art! (Refrain)


This treasure I have in a temple of clay,

While here on His footstool I roam:

But He’s coming to take me some glorious day,

Over there to my heavenly home! (Refrain)

No comments:

Post a Comment